JOIN OUR TEAM
Come Join Us – we are growing and responding to the need for our services post-COVID!
Liberation Programs employs over 100 dedicated individuals who learn from each other, support one another, and deliver a variety of outstanding services. We continuously strive to employ talented individuals who want to be essential members of our team.
Liberation Programs offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including 10 company holidays, paid time off, group health, dental and life insurance, short & long term disability plans, and a 401k with a 50% company match.
Sign-On Bonuses Available for Various Positions:
- Licensed, eligible candidates with an LPN, LCSW, LADC, LMFT, or LPC can earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs and Stamford Outpatient Programs
- Non-licensed counselors can earn a $2,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs
- Recovery Support Staff are eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment (NHSC) Program for Outpatient Clinical Staff
- Licensed outpatient clinicians, counselors, PAs, NPs working at designated Liberation Programs locations can earn up to $75,000 tax-free toward repayment of student loans in exchange for a 2 to 3-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site.
- Award amounts for participants are based on community need, and determined by the designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) score.
- For additional information about the program, visit https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/index.html.
CAREERS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
For a listing of current job openings and to apply for a position, click here.
Liberation Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. All residential positions require a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. A criminal background check will be performed. All information obtained will be considered on a case by case basis. Post-offer, pre-employment physicals and drug testing will be required.
For more information or to contact Human Resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.