JOIN OUR TEAM
Come Join Us – we are growing and responding to the need for our services post-COVID!
Liberation Programs employs over 100 dedicated individuals who learn from each other, support one another, and deliver a variety of outstanding services. We continuously strive to employ talented individuals who want to be essential members of our team.
Liberation Programs offers competitive salaries with a minimum wage of $15/hour. Our excellent benefits package includes 10 company holidays, paid time off, group health, dental and life insurance, short & long term disability plans, and a 401k with a 50% company match.
- All frontline Liberation Programs staff are registered to receive the COVID19 vaccine
- Virtual interview process is available
- PPE provided to all staff with masks and social distancing required at all locations
Sign-On Bonuses Available for Various Positions:
- Licensed, eligible candidates with an LPN, LCSW, LADC, LMFT, or LPC can earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs and Stamford Outpatient Programs
- Non-licensed counselors can earn a $2,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs
- Recovery Support Staff are eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus to be paid after 6 months working full-time in our Inpatient Residential Programs
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment (NHSC) Program for Outpatient Clinical Staff
- Licensed outpatient clinicians, counselors, PAs, NPs working at designated Liberation Programs locations can earn up to $75,000 tax-free toward repayment of student loans in exchange for a 2 to 3-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site.
- Award amounts for participants are based on community need, and determined by the designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) score.
- For additional information about the program, visit https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loan-repayment/index.html.
CAREERS AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
For a listing of current job openings and to apply for a position, click here.
Liberation Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. All residential positions require a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. A criminal background check will be performed. All information obtained will be considered on a case by case basis. Post-offer, pre-employment physicals and drug testing will be required.
For more information or to contact Human Resources, email email@example.com.