Liberation Programs was selected as the only clinic in Connecticut to participate in a National Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) study sponsored by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) via the NIH Health Initiative.
Recruitment starting now!
What is the purpose of this study?
To test treatment approaches, including medications, to help patients with Opioid Use Disorder stay in treatment.
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- Have Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Are at least 18 years old
What is Involved?
- 1 screening visit
- 24 in-person visits over 1 1/2 years
- Medication for OUD
- Medical Management visits
- Access to Mobile Medical App called Pear-002a
- Offered to 50% of participants
- 3 follow up years over 1/2 year
Will I Be Compensated?
Yes, you will be compensated in the form of gift cards for completing specific study-related visits. Study medication will also be provided if eligible for the study.
How Much Does It Costs?
There is no charge to you for participating in this study. Participation is completely voluntary.
Contact us to see you if you are eligible!